Full Name
Lance Ralls
Job Title
Chief Technology Officer
ThreeSicty Group
Attendee Bio
Lance Ralls, Chief Technology Officer at ThreeSixty Group, is responsible for leading the company’s global Technology and Data services, policy, strategy, operations, governance, privacy policy, financial management and Cyber Security across all ThreeSixty’s global business groups and brands: FAO Schwarz, Sharper Image, Vornado, and Discovery.

Lance’s global corporate executive and management experience spans multiple industries and includes tenures during dramatic growth at ThreeSixty Group, Pelican Products, Belkin International, Mattel, DIRECTV, Sony, Warner Bros, NBC Universal, Cognizant, and PwC.

Lance was 1 of 3 Finalist for the top CIO of the Year at the Enterprise level for Los Angeles Business Journal in 2019. He has successfully impacted customers, employees, and business growth through his hybrid global CTO/CIO approach, which is grounded in the believe that technology represents only 25% of the solution, with the remaining 75% centered around understanding and responding to the critical timelines, processes, and organizational impact goals the solution is trying to address.

Lance’s love of efficiency and customer responsiveness started at thirteen, working at his dad’s tire shop and challenging himself to be the fastest, most effective and responsive tire-changer in the shop. Today, he continues to be driven by balancing efficiency with quality, always keeping in mind the impact his work will have on the time and experiences of the customers he serves around purchasing electronics and toys, consuming content, and engaging in omnichannel experiences.

Lance also serves as Vice Chair on So Cal SIM Technology board and is an active member of the community of El Segundo where he lives with his family. He has served as an advisory member on the Economic Development Advisory Council to City Council promoting growth and community support. He enjoys and has coached hundreds of kids in soccer and baseball for over 10 years, focusing on the process of play, not the outcome. With a focus on character and teamwork, Lance brings a strong sense of culture and perseverance to all he does, personally and professionally – and judges his own character by the impact he has on others.

Lance holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering UCLA.
Lance Ralls