EXECUTIVE SUMMIT HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
We are looking forward to seeing you in Amelia Island, FL for the Executive Summit! As we are in the final stages of our planning for the Summit, we wanted to reach out with some of our COVID-19 safety protocols.
TechServe is committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all Executive Summit attendees. While no health and safety measures can entirely eliminate the risk of COVID-19, we are taking prudent measures to reduce the risk of the virus to attendees.
To ensure attendee safety at the Summit and to ensure compliance with the Ritz Carlton Amelia Island, the host venue for the TechServe Executive Summit and CDC recommendations, all attendees and sponsors will be required to adhere to the following policies:
- Proof of full vaccination - Fully vaccinated means 14 days must have passed since your final dose.
- OR if NOT vaccinated a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or rapid test; home tests do not qualify) within 72 hours of the first day of attendance at the Executive Summit (for example, the earliest negative test results accepted would be dated Sunday, November 14 – if arriving on the 17th.)
- If not vaccinated, our safety policy and the Ritz Carlton Amelia Island policy requires mask wearing while in outdoor and indoor public settings.
- All Attendees will be required to complete a daily wellness check questionnaire from their mobile device before entering group function space each day (this is similar to what you may do to enter a doctor’s office, sporting events or other public office spaces).
- Compliance with the above outlined procedures is required for participation in the TechServe Executive Summit.
To facilitate compliance, TechServe will use the 42Chat Health Pass to confirm attendees’ COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result as well as the daily wellness check. If you do not feel comfortable uploading your vaccination card or negative COVID-19 test result you can choose to show your document onsite when you arrive. 42Chat Health Pass is not an app. There is nothing to download or permissions required; you simply receive a text message and/or scan the QR code then click on the link to upload.
Everyone who participates in the Executive Summit including all attendees, presenters, sponsors, TechServe staff, and guests, must complete the 42Chat Health Pass process. All Summit attendees will receive an email and/or text message with further details and the safety process prior to the event. Please note that all data obtained will be deleted after the Summit.
If you have not received the email with the QR code or text and need to upload please reach out to Marie Fredlake email@example.com
If you do not feel comfortable uploading your vaccination card or negative COVID-19 test result you can choose to show your document onsite when you arrive.
Nearest Testing Site Locations can be found here
Additional Safety Protocols
TechServe is monitoring the changing COVID-19 landscape. We the current trajectory of infections is very encouraging. However, if additional protocols become warranted, we will alert you to changes in our policy.
Mobile App and Digital Program will be provided in lieu of a printed program to reduce touchpoints. We will share information about our mobile app in a separate communication. The app will allow you to plan your schedule, read session descriptions, and network with fellow summit attendees and sponsors.
Digital signs listing the schedule will be on display in the Registration area, TechServe Lounge, and throughout the conference area.
The Ritz Carlton
The Ritz Carlton Amelia Island and TechServe Alliance are committed to providing attendees and hotel guests with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for working to combat COVID-19.
You can review the Ritz Carlton policy on Covid safety here.